Thursday, March 11, 2010

Favorite Chore

Hello again! I'm back with my second layout for Adrienne's Scrap-a-long! I decided to do a single page layout first. The double-page layout is giving me a few *fits*, but I'm hoping to have it done by the weekend. For this layout I used another sketch from the Got Sketch? blog and I incorporated a color challenge as well, colourQ challenge #23. Plus, I was able to use up some more paper that I've been hoarding! Here is the sketch I chose:




Here's the image from the color challenge:


Here's my layout:





Supplies:
Cardstock: Paper Studio
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey (Lime Rickey)
Embellishments: American Crafts Thickers & button; DMC- floss; Me & My Big Ideas- journaling spot
Tools: Martha Stewart- zigzag edge punch ; Bazzill- In Stitch'z templates

Thanks for stopping by :-)

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

*GASP*
This is GORGEOUS!!!!!! I"m gonna have to book mark that site!! LOVE IT!

Americanising Desi said...

I am lovin it :D