Monday, March 15, 2010

How Delightful!

Popping in again to post a quick card using some stamps I just order from a new company, Lawn Fawn. Since I needed to make something quick, I decided to use the current card sketch challenge on the Bo Bunny blog. Here's the sketch:

Here's my card:




Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill & Recollections
Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny (Kitchen Spice)
Embellishments: Making Memories- buttons; American Crafts- embossing powder; Lawn Fawn- stamps; Stash- twine
Tools: Spellbinders- Deckled Rectangle dies; Versamark


Thanks for stopping by :-)

3 comments:

Americanising Desi said...

goodnesss -- too good!

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute card - love the button accents! :) TFS

Caroline said...

Very cute card!!! I'm looking forward to participating in TGF Battle of the Design Teams. :)