Monday, March 15, 2010

Scrap-a-long Week 3

Hello again! I'm back with 2 more sketches (yep, I plan on doing 2 again!) for this week's scrap-a-long being hosted by Adrienne. I've decided to use single-page sketches from two different sites. The first is from a new blog that I found over the weekend, The Scrappiest Sketch blog. They have a TON of sketches to choose from. I've chosen sketch #55 for my 1st layout of the week:


The second sketch I plan to use is from Two Peas in a Bucket's weekly challenge:



I'm hoping to have the 1st sketch completed by Wednesday, but I *need* to get my taxes done this week. I've put them off long enough :-( My plan was to get them done on Saturday, but we took RJ to the UniverSoul Circus. After the circus, we made an impromptu visit to a local park where I spent almost 3 hours laughing at my husband's clumsiness. I think he fell AT LEAST 10 times while playing 'tag, your it' with the kids and our friends....FUN-TY! I snapped some pictures, but haven't downloaded them yet. I'll share those later.

I hope you're having a happy Monday. Thanks for stopping by :-)

No comments: