Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Scrap-a-long

Hello again! I'm back for my 2nd post of the day....YEA ME! I wanted to share some information on a scrap-a-long that I'm participating in. I was invited by one of my favorite bloggers, Adrienne, to join in to get our mojo flowing. Since this is in line with one of my 2010 goals, I decided to join in :-)

Here's how it will work:
  1. Each participant will post the sketch or sketches they plan to use each Monday on their blog.

  2. Once your layout is finished, you will post it on your blog.

  3. Adrienne will then link up each participant's layout to the master post for the week on her blog.

This is another way for me to be held accountable for sticking with my goals and to 'meet' new people. If you'd like to play along just leave a comment on Adrienne's post for this week. Make sure to include your blog address, if you have one.

I've also decided that I want to use this as a way to complete RJ's 1st year album (another one of my goals for 2010). I may not always complete a page for his book, but the majority of them will be for him. Here's the sketch I want to use for this week:



It's sketch 69 from Valerie Salmon's Got Sketch? blog. I love her sketches and this one is no exception. I hope you can join in on the scrap-a-long, I think it's going to be fun!

Thanks for stopping by :-)

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Great sketch TFS:)

Adrienne said...

Oh oh !Can't wait to see yours!!! lol