Saturday, April 3, 2010

TGF Battle of the Design Teams, Week 1

Hello again! It's been over a week since I last posted so I thought I share some of what I've been working on. I'm currently participating in The Greeting Farm's challenge for their blog readers and fans. We were all put into teams and each week we are presented with a different challenge. The challenge for the first week was to create a 'retro' themed card using the colors in this image:



Here's what I came up with:



Supplies:
Cardstock: Paper Studio
Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny (Kitchen Spice)
Embellishments: Basic Grey- stickers; Martha Stewart- glitter; The Greeting Farm- stamp (80's Anya)
Tools: Spellbinders Labels 8; Sizzix Big Kick; Copic Markers


I just have no idea how to even begin creating something with a 'retro' theme, but hey I gave it a shot!

Thanks for stopping by :-)

No comments: