Monday, October 11, 2010

Mic check.......Is this thing on?

Whew! There are some MAJOR cobwebs growing around here! How you been, how ya momma been? Sorry, you'll have to excuse my silliness. It's 2:30 in the morning as I type this and I'm a little delirious!

I've been super busy for the past few months (more on that later) with family, work and just being me . I wanted to drop-in to let you all know that I am still here and while I haven't posted any much in the last few months I am still getting my craft on ;-) I've scheduled a few posts for the next couple of weeks to catch you up on what's been going on with me.

Here's a pic of one of the projects that I'll be sharing with you in the coming weeks, enjoy!

*All About Me Mini Album*

KeeKee

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Woooooaaaaaa lol. Very cute mini!