Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Where have I been and what have I been up to?

That's a good question, but a better one might be "What HAVEN'T I been up to?" Let's see.....work has been C.A.R.A.Z.E.E!!! That is putting it mildly. We've traveled some (not as much as we hoped), attended and hosted lots of parties, been audited 3 times for our small business (they are SERIOUS about fraud), RJ has joined a t-ball team and he's started pre-school! I cried more on his first day of school than I have in the 4 years he's been on this Earth! See, look at how cute my little man was on his first day:




I made sure not to cry in front of him, but once I walked out of that classroom IT.WAS.OVA :-( We couldn't find a pillowcase small enough for his nap pillow so I had to break out the sewing machine and make one. Here's the finished product:




I know it's not a garment of clothing, but it's something! As if starting "big kids school" wasn't enough growing up for me, we signed him up for t-ball. He loves it! The kids are all older and bigger than he is, but he doesn't let that bother him! Here he is at the first practice *my kid is the little one on the left* :




Here he is before and during his first game:






His team is 2-2 and he's learning a lot and playing great! Which reminds me......I don't know why a super smart board member (insert sarcastic smiley) scheduled an AWAY t-ball game on a Tuesday night at 7:00 in a location that is 30 miles away from our home field! We're just getting home and he has yet to get his bath. This has been a L-O-N-G night :-(
I have a few pages to share with you on Friday so until then......Have a great 'hump' day :-)

KeeKee

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

awwwwwwwwwww he is too cute!